Support for International Students
- Subjects especially for international students
- Subjects such as Japanese and Japanese Society are prepared to help international students understand Japan.
- International Student Association
- The International Student Association is a place where international students can network, build friendships, and support each other. Various events are also held each year.
To stay healthy
- Health consultation office / Health center and student consultation room
- With a doctor and nurses on staff, the medical office can handle a variety of medical needs, including emergencies. Helping you manage your health to lead fulfilling campus life. The student consultation room has a staff of professional counselors that can assist persons with worries or problems.
For peace of mind
- International student insurance
- In cases where international students experience a serious, illness or accident the cost for the family to visit Japan is covered by the Toyo University International Student Compensation System.
For future employment
- Employment Support System
- Seminars for job hunting activities targeting international students are held to assist in finding employment in Japan. Individual consultations are also available at any time. Japanese language aptitude tests, business Japanese language lectures, etc. are also held.
List of main employment [ Past achievements ]
- NITORI Co., Ltd.
- CERULEAN TOWER TOKYU HOTEL CORPORATION
- ANA AIRPORT SERVICE Co., Ltd.
- HITO-Communications, Inc.
- MIKI HOUSE Co., Ltd.
- MUJI (SHANGHAI) COMPANY LIMITED
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- Family Mart Co., Ltd.
- BICCAMERA Inc.
- China Telecom Corporation Limited
- HOYA Digital Solutions Corporation.
- ONWARD HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
- Nojima Corporation
- Tapestry Japan, LLC
- DAINIHON JOCHUGIKU Corporation