Faculty of Business Administration
The power to create value and reach across historical eras.
As globalization and information-based society advances, corporate activities have grown increasingly diverse and complex. In order to obtain a broader view and keep pace with global changes, students in the Faculty of Business Administration study a range of subjects including socioeconomic, environmental issues, and the global situation so that they can work effectively in the corporate society of the future.
- Department of Business Administration
- In order to produce promising management professionals, the Department of Business Administration fosters students who can formulate measures to realize managerial goals strategically, logically and creatively, with a wide range of knowledge and versatile abilities in the field of economics.
- Department of Marketing
- Students in the Department of Marketing systematically study subjects related to marketing, so as to establish a structure for selling products that combines product planning and development, advertisement, and distribution. We aim to cultivate human resources that can plan, draw up and carry out appealing strategies with outstanding sensitivity and scientific analytical abilities.
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- Students in the Department of Accounting and Finance study in related specialized fields with a basis in accounting and finance. We have established five specialized courses according to students’ areas of interest to boost students’ competency in their area of specialization. They can acquire professional knowledge and skills, as well as an international outlook, with a flexible curriculum that enables them to realize their full potential.
The Learning Columns present articles and videos that describe the activities of Toyo University students and departments.
Language Management And Language Cost
Misa Fujio, Professor (Department of Accounting and Finance / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Fields: Applied Linguistics (English Education), Intercultural Communication, International Business Communication
The Use of Statistics in Stock Investment
Kiyotaka Satoyoshi, Professor (Department of Accounting and Finance / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Fields: Quantitative Analysis of Stock Markets
Expanding Service Businesses Overseas, – The Case of McDonald’s –
Naoki Nagashima, Professor (Department of Marketing / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Fields: Service Marketing, Consumer Behavior/Economics of Consumption
“The Reason to Work”, Are you happy if you receive money?
Hideki Fujita, Associate Professor (Department of Business Administration / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Fields: Management Organization Theory, Micro Organizational Theory
Modeling of Society Using Multi-agent Simulation and the Applications
Minoru Ishida, Associate Professor (Department of Marketing / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Field: Marketing Science
The Role of Finance, – Creating an affluent society through allocation of wealth along a time axis –
Jinghui Dong, Professor (Department of Accounting and Finance / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Fields: Business administration, Securities investment
The Significance and Social Role of Financial Accounting
Akiko Sugiyama, Professor (Department of Accounting and Finance / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Keywords: Deferred Tax Accounting, International Financial Reporting Standards, Tax Accounting
Information System and Quality
Makoto Nonaka, Professor (Department of Business Administration / Faculty of Business Administration)
Research Field: Information System, Software Quality Management
Let’s Talk about What “Money” Really Is,-The Ability to Make the Best Use of Financing-
Kentaro Kawasaki, Professor (Department of Accounting and Finance / Faculty of Business Administration)
Economics/Public finance,Financial studies,Economics/Applied economics