- Noriko Yagasaki, Associate Professor (Department of International Tourism Management / Faculty of International Tourism Management)
- Research Fields: Tourism Management, Tourism Policies, Legal Systems in Tourism Industry, Inbound Tourism, Vacation Reform to Level Tourism Demand
Faculty of International Tourism Management
Live the dream of building a new tourist infrastructure.
The Faculty of International Tourism Management aims to cultivate human resources that can actively work in the increasingly globalized market as experts on the tourism industry and tourism policy. We strongly support students' efforts to realize their dreams through our courses based on two key areas, the tourism industry and tourism policy, according to their individual areas of interest.
- Department of International Tourism Management
- Tourism professionals support the globalized tourism industry and deliver Japanese culture to the world. In this department, we deeply consider what the tourism industry should be and will be. We foster students' abilities to realize their dreams in the tourism industry, and explore tourism and its future in a manner that maximizes their potential.
The Learning Columns present articles and videos that describe the activities of Toyo University students and departments.
Taking the initiative and bolding stepping forward will inevitably reveal a whole range of new possibilities. Learning, studying abroad, volunteering...
Prepared in both written and video form, these columns present the experiences of current Toyo University students who devote themselves to their interests and activities.
- Tadayoshi Suga, Professor (Department of International Tourism Management / Faculty of International Tourism Management)
- Research field: Historical Education, Tourist Historical Culture Theory, Tourist Historical Education, Regional History