- Akiko Sugiyama, Professor (Department of Accounting and Finance / Faculty of Business Administration)
- Research Keywords: Deferred Tax Accounting, International Financial Reporting Standards, Tax Accounting
Faculty of Business Administration
The power to create value and reach across historical eras.
As globalization and information-based society advances, corporate activities have grown increasingly diverse and complex. In order to obtain a broader view and keep pace with global changes, students in the Faculty of Business Administration study a range of subjects including socioeconomic, environmental issues, and the global situation so that they can work effectively in the corporate society of the future.
- Department of Business Administration
- In order to produce promising management professionals, the Department of Business Administration fosters students who can formulate measures to realize managerial goals strategically, logically and creatively, with a wide range of knowledge and versatile abilities in the field of economics.
- Department of Marketing
- Students in the Department of Marketing systematically study subjects related to marketing, so as to establish a structure for selling products that combines product planning and development, advertisement, and distribution. We aim to cultivate human resources that can plan, draw up and carry out appealing strategies with outstanding sensitivity and scientific analytical abilities.
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- Students in the Department of Accounting and Finance study in related specialized fields with a basis in accounting and finance. We have established five specialized courses according to students’ areas of interest to boost students’ competency in their area of specialization. They can acquire professional knowledge and skills, as well as an international outlook, with a flexible curriculum that enables them to realize their full potential.
The Learning Columns present articles and videos that describe the activities of Toyo University students and departments.
Taking the initiative and bolding stepping forward will inevitably reveal a whole range of new possibilities. Learning, studying abroad, volunteering...
Prepared in both written and video form, these columns present the experiences of current Toyo University students who devote themselves to their interests and activities.
- Makoto Nonaka, Professor (Department of Business Administration / Faculty of Business Administration)
- Research Field: Information System, Software Quality Management