International Symposium to Commemorate the 125th Anniversary of the Foundation of Toyo University
"Philosophy facing a globalized world "
September 16 2012
- 1st Study Group Session (June 27 2012):
Yasushi Murayama, "Foreign philosophy professors at the University of Tokyo in the Meiji period"
- 2nd Study Group Session (July 27 2012):
Tsutomu Sagara, "Problem of 'Reality' at the first period of the philosophy in Japan"
- 3rd Study Group Session (September 13 2012):
Wu Zhen, "Dissemination of Chinese Moral Books in Modern Japan and its Influence"
- 4th Study Group Session (October 31 2012):
Shougo Iwai, "How to think 'Japan' : loyalty and filial piety in Inoue Enryo"
- 5th Study Group Session (November 28 2012):
Atsushi Sato, "Traditional Buddhism in Inoue Enryo"
- 6th Study Group Session (December 7 2012):
Katsuhito Inoue, "Philosophy society in the Meiji period"
- 7th Study Group Session (December 13 2012):
Wu Guanghui, "The Current State of Research on Modern Japanese Philosophy in China"
- 8th Study Group Session (March 14 2013):
Kunitsgu Kosaka, "Inoue Enryo's Sogan Theory and Spinozism"
- Study Meeting (June 30 2012):
Study Meeting in France of the International Association of Inoue Enryo Research
- Workshop (July 11 2012):
"Nishida Kitaro's Philosophy of Religion : from the standpoints of Christianity and Buddhism" (Gereon Kopf, Kunitsugu Kosaka, Samoa Ishii)
- Web International Lecture (co-organized with the University of Strasbourg):
"Chinese Studies and Western Studies in the modern Japan:around Nakae Chōmin" (Yoshida Kouhei)
- Annual Conference (September 15 2012) :
"Inaugural General Assembly and Symposium: The Internationality of Inoue Enryo"
- 1st Study Group Session (April 23 2012) :
Katsuzo Murakami, "On 'Meditatio' as the Cartesian Method of Metaphysics"
- 1st Conference on "A philosophy of post-Fukushima" (July 4 2012):
Jean-Pierre Dupuy, "Rational Choice before the Apocalypse"
Masaki Ichinose, "Harmfulness of Radiation Problems : What Can Philosophy Say for Reconstruction ?"
- 2nd Conference on "A philosophy of post-Fukushima" (September 22 2012):
Etienne Tassin, "Fukushima is now. Twelve Proposals for Political Philosophy of an Ecological Crisis"
- 3rd Conference on "A philosophy of post-Fukushima" (October 6 2012):
Hiroyuki Yoshino, Yuko Kida, Kasumi Hikita, "Rest or Refuge: On Actual Situation of Fukushima"
- 4th Conference on "A philosophy of post-Fukushima" (October 19 2012):
Hitomi Kamanaka, "Around the Film Living with Internal Exposure"
- 5th Conference on "A philosophy of post-Fukushima" (March 12 2013):
Tetsuya Takahashi, "Responsibility and victimization since the Fukushima nuclear accident"
Katsuzo Murakami, "A philosophy of post-Fukushima : progress and issues"
- 2nd Web International Meeting (October 15 2012) :
Intuition and Reflection as Method of Philosophy
Ichiro Yamaguchi, Akinobu Kuroda, Jocelyn Benoist, Mitshiro Okada, Georg Stenger, Katsuzo Murakami
"Time and Space of the Concept of 'Law': in search of the Diversity and its Possibilities of 'Law'"