Center for Academic Research Promotion
In order to further promote academic researches at Toyo University, the Center for Academic Research Promotion will conduct activities shown below. Through those activities, the Center is aiming to make Toyo University establish the status as a university with excellent abilities to research and internationally high-level research bases.
1. Formulating a medium- and long-term plan for enhancing the abilities to research and conducting more advanced researches.
2. Promoting interdisciplinary, unique and advanced research projects on which Toyo University put emphasis, and selecting research projects for which large scale subsidies will be applied for.
3. Introducing external grants including Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research, and promoting cooperation with external research institutes.
4. Promoting researches commissioned by and joint researches with the national government, local public entities, and industries through cooperation among industry government, and academia.
5. Establishing a grant policy concerning internal research aid projects.
6. Considering and facilitate establishment, inspection and evaluation, and reorganization and abolition of research organizations.
7. Enhancing cooperation with overseas research institutes, and promoting world-wide research activities.
8. Collecting external information on promotion of research activities, and disseminating achievements of research activities and others inside and outside the university.
9. Aggregating and organizing achievements of research activities and others (maintenance and management of database, etc.)
10. Promoting development of young researchers who will lead the next generation in collaboration with education of graduate schools.