Handling of ban on school attendance about COVID-19
Toyo University has decided how to handle the ban on school attendance related to the COVID-19.
In line with the aims of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology's "New Lifestyle in Schools," we will work to reduce the risk of infection and its spread in schools as much as possible.
If you meet any of the following requirements, be sure to report it to our university as soon as possible.
- If you are diagnosed as having been infected (positive) with the COVID-19.
- If you have been close contact with person who infection the COVID-19.
- If you have received a notification from the contact verification application "COCOA".
- If a person living with you is identified as a close contact.
- If you have a fever or other cold symptoms.
- When you return to Japan from abroad or enter Japan.
Contact information : email@example.com