Japanese Writing Program
This program focuses especially on Japanese writings, which is probably the most difficult part of Japanese learning for international students. Since all the courses are one-to-one 40 minutes of individual lessons, students can easily realize their mistakes and any levels of Japanese learners can overcome their weaknesses in writing at their own pace. In this program, students will obtain skills on how to write academic papers required in the university classes and business writings beneficial for job hunting and business scenes.
日本語ライティング個別指導プログラム (Japanese Writing Program)
- Course Period： Spring semester, Fall semester
- Course Details：
(1) Program based
- Learn writing skills based on Toyo University’s original curriculum
(2) Spot type
- Receive advice on what you have written
- Target： Toyo University undergraduate and graduate students including exchange students
- Lesson Fees：Free
- Instructor： Toyo University Japanese teaching instructors
- Venue： Hakusan, Kawagoe, Asaka Campus
*In AY2022, this course will be offered online.
- Details： The original curriculum consists of 8 levels and 48 topics (6 topics in each level)
- Target： Students who want to build up their writing skills in the long term
- Lesson times：40 min. x 6 times（Once every two weeks, 4 hours total）
- Application： Apply from ToyoNet-ACE at the beginning of the Spring and Fall semester
Japanese Writing Curriculum（PDF）
JW1 JW2 JW3
JW4 JW5 JW6
Ａ) Details：Pick up one topic from Japanese Writing curriculum
Ｂ) Details：Receive advice on what you have written
・assigned reports in the university classes
・Presentation summaries for the university seminars and classes
・Presentation slides for the university seminars and classes
・Journals and papers for submission
・Documents for job hunting（application forms、resume、emails, etc.）
Application：Make a reservation from the special site.
Please refer to ToyoNet-ACE for the site details.
▶ToyoNet-ACE（ID and PW are required to log in.）
東洋大学日本語講座／TOYO UNIVERSITY JAPANESE PROGRAM
5-28-20, Hakusan, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 112-8606 Hakusan Campus 2nd floor of Building 8.
*This program is run by Toyo University Global Service, a company fully owned by Toyo University.