Toyo University offers the following services to its alumni, including those who have completed the Graduate School programs. Please make good use of them.
|Notification of PIA after5club Service Termination|
1．Event tickets are available via the ぴあ after5club, without charges of service or postage fees.
Please refer to this page for service contents and detailed procedures.
Discounts of tickets for movies, art museums, etc. are available, and hard-to-get tickets of music festivals and sports games can also be purchased with high probability of success! The tickets for events nationwide on sale for general customers through [Ticket ぴあ] are also available. You can use valuable services saving you charges of service and postage fees!
There also are invitations to movie previews and gifts. Why not try this service?
2．You can hold alumni reunions on campus
If you are planning alumni reunions for your faculty, department, seminar, or circle, don’t hesitate to consult with us. We can offer cafeterias, the Sky Hall, or conference rooms as venues.
3．Libraries are open to alumni
University libraries are open to alumni. If you have a library card, you can also borrow materials.
★ Issuing a library card
To have your library card issued, please bring an ID document such as your driver’s license, with which we can confirm your address and date of birth, to the library service counter on the nearest campus of Toyo University (Hakusan, Kawagoe, Asaka or Itakura). After you have filled out the necessary documents, we will issue your library card.
* If you are graduating from undergraduate couｒses in March 2018 and need a library card before April 10, or graduating from graduate courses in March 2018 and need a library card before June 30, please also bring your Certificate of Graduation (Completion) or diploma with you (photocopies are accepted for both of these documents).
|Alumni (Graduates)||5(3)||4 weeks||1 week||2 weeks||Unavailable|
* The number in ( ) indicates the maximum number of AV materials, included in the total number.
* Some materials (latest issues of newspapers and magazines, reference materials, and some AV materials) cannot be borrowed.
★ For information about open days, etc., please check the website of Toyo University libraries.
4．Seminar houses are available
Seminar houses are welfare facilities open to students and teaching staff as venues for camps and training as part of seminar and circle activities, etc. Alumni can also use them according to availability. (However, rules for alcohol abstinence and no smoking should be followed.)
5．Toyo University News, homecoming day information, etc. are sent to alumni
In principle, the address and telephone number of the guarantor as of the student’s graduation date is registered as the contact information of a graduate unless changes are made by the graduate (except Correspondence Courses students and international students). If any change to your address, family name, or workplace should occur, or if you know someone who has not received information from Toyo university, please contact us.
* Notification of address change can be made via telephone, facsimile, email or the university website for alumni. Please refer to the contact information below.
Handling of personal information at Toyo University
Toyo University makes efforts toward the appropriate management and protection of your personal information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and utilizes such information for the purposes describe below:
(1) To manage and use information of alumni, etc. in the course of business within the university
(2) To provide information from the university
* For details about the handling of personal information, please refer to this page.
Section for Collaboration with Alumni and Parents’ Association,
Office for Collaboration with Stakeholders,
Weekdays 9時30分–16時45分, Saturdays 9時30分–12時45分; closed on Sundays and public holidays
5-28-20 Hakusan, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8606