Health Consultation Office/Health Center

Health centers at Toyo University help students stay healthy. If you have any questions or concerns about your health, please do not hesitate to visit a nearby health center.


* For more information about the health center at each campus, please click the name of the campus.


Opening hours

Doctor’s hours

Hakusan Campus
Location: 1F, Building 6
Tel: 03-3945-7278

Monday – Friday:
9:30 – 19:45
9:30 – 12:45

14:30 – 19:30
10:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 18:00
10:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 19:30
10:00 – 16:00
16:30 – 19:30
10:00 – 19:45

Kawagoe Campus
Location: 1F, Building 4
Tel: 049-239-1317

Monday – Friday:
9:30 – 17:45
9:30 – 12:45

Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday:
14:00 – 17:00

Itakura Campus
Location: 1F, Building 1
Tel: 0276-82-9123

Monday – Friday:
9:30 – 17:45
9:30 – 12:45

Tuesday & Friday:
10:00 – 17:00
13:30 – 16:00

Akabanedai Campus
Location: WELLB HUB-2・1F
Tel: 03-5924-2122

Monday – Friday:
9:30 – 16:45
9:30 – 12:45

(May be closed on some Saturdays.)

9:00 – 12:30
13:00 – 17:00
10:30 – 14:30
9:30 – 16:00

Sports Center
Location: 1F, Arena Ridge
Tel: 03-6454-3124

Monday – Friday:
9:30 – 12:00
13:00 – 17:45
9:30 – 12:45
(May be closed on some Saturdays.)

No doctors are available at the Center.

* The doctor’s hours are subject to change. Any changes will be posted on the bulletin boards.

Periodical Physical Exam (in Japanese only)
About Infectious Diseases (in Japanese only)
Medical Certificate of Recovery from Infection (感染症治癒証明書) (in Japanese only)
About Automated External Defibrillators (AED) (in Japanese only)
First Aid (in Japanese only)
About Acute Alcoholism (in Japanese only)
Health Column (in Japanese only)
Health Center News (in Japanese only)


  • All medical services are available for free, except the issuance of health certificates.
  • When you visit a health center, please show your student ID card.
  • If you have a sudden illness or injury, you can receive first aid at a health center even outside doctor’s hours. However, if you need medicine, you must see a doctor. 

First Aid

  • In case of a sudden illness or injury, you can receive first aid and see a doctor.

Health Counseling

  • You can consult a doctor or nurse about your health concerns. (Your privacy is assured.)
  • You can obtain your body measurements (height, weight, body fat, grip strength, etc.).

Issuance of Health Certificates

  • If you have undergone a periodical physical exam and any of the following applies to you, please visit a health center.
    * Your health certificate cannot be issued by a certificate-issuing machine.
    * You need to submit a specific health certificate for a scholarship application, job hunting activities or other purpose.
  • If you need an English health certificate (the University’s official format), contact a health center well in advance.
    * It takes about one week to issue a health certificate.
    * Health certificates cannot be issued during a summer break due to the absence of doctors.
    * A vaccination history cannot be stated in a health certificate.

Ethanol Patch Test

  • This test allows you to find out your body’s alcohol tolerance level by applying an adhesive tape impregnated with ethanol to your skin.
  • For the test period, please see the poster on the bulletin board or visit the University’s official website.