Visa Information

If there are changes to your visa (status of residence/period of stay) and/or address/contact details, be sure to report it to the Educational Affairs Office at Toyo University.

Description of Changes Documents Necessary
Student moves (Change of Address) 1.Certificate of Registered Matters (Actual Copy)
2.Certificate of Alien Registration (double-sidedcopy)
Change or renewal of visa (status of residence)
Change of student's (mobile/home) telephone number Edit in the "ToyoNet-G"
Change of guarantor or emergency contact Submit Change Form (Toyo University Designated Form)
Change of address or phone number of guarantor or emergency contact Edit in the "ToyoNet-G"

About Staying in Japan > Visa

Adobe Reader

PDF形式のファイルをご覧いただく場合には、Adobe社が提供するAdobe Readerが必要です。
Adobe Readerをお持ちでない方は、バナーのリンク先からダウンロードしてください。(無料)