Letters, Sociology, Law, Business Administration, Economics, Global and Regional Studies, International Tourism Management, Social Welfare
Human Life Design
|Kawagoe Campus||Science and Engineering, Interdisciplinary New Science, Information Sciences and Arts|
|Itakura Campus||Life Sciences, Food and Nutritional Sciences|
|Akabanedai Campus||Information Networking for Innovation and Design|
Toyo University Graduate Schools will carry out the August entrance examination at each campus as scheduled.
However, the method of conducting the entrance examination, etc. may be changed depending on the situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 in the future.
If there are any changes, we will notify you via Toyo University Graduate Schools My Page, in addition to our official website. We will send you an email to the email address that you registered on My Page also. Please check them carefully and frequently.
Toyo University Graduate Schools My Page
In order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation regarding the following guidelines.
1. You may not take the entrance examination if you are instructed by the medical institution, etc. to wait at home, including the entrance examination date.
2. On the entrance examination day, please take the temperature, and if you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, please give priority to your physical condition and refrain from taking the entrance examination.
3. We are conducting temperature examination using a thermography camera at the entrance of the examination building. In case your temperature is over 37.5℃, you may be refused to take the entrance examination.
4. Please wear a mask at the examination building all the time. In addition, please cooperate in measures against COVID-19 such as hand washing, using hand sanitizer, and coughing manners.
5. Please understand that the staff at the examination building, proctors, and interviewers wear a mask.
●Graduate Schools: Letters, Sociology, Law, Business Administration, Economics, Global and Regional Studies, International Tourism Studies, Social Welfare
Education Affairs Section for Graduate Schools (firstname.lastname@example.org)
●Graduate School: Human Life Design
Asaka Administration Section (email@example.com)
●Graduate Schools: Science and Engineering, Interdisciplinary New Sciences, Information Science and Arts
Education and Student Affairs Section, Kawagoe Campus Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
●Graduate Schools: Life Sciences, Food and Nutritional Sciences
Itakura Administration Section (email@example.com)
●Graduate School: Information Networking for Innovation and Design
Akabanedai Administration Section (firstname.lastname@example.org)