8. Housing・Change of Residence アパート・学生寮・転居

8-1. Information on Housing

8-2. Guidebook for Tenants

8-3. Comprehensive Coverage for International Student Housing(For International Students)

8-4. Change of Residence(Moving)

8-1. Information on Housing
8-2. Guidebook for Tenants
8-3. Proxy-Guarantor System(For International Students)

When you rent an apartment in Japan, you must have a guarantor, who pays your rent on
your behalf if you cannot pay it due to unavoidable circumstances. While Japanese students generally
ask their family members or other people close to them to become a guarantor, many international
students cannot easily do so, and have to use a guaranty company.
In AY2018, Toyo University concluded an MOU with Global Trust Networks Co., Ltd. (GTN)
to allow Toyo University students to use GTN’s guarantor service at a 20% discount. GTN also
assists you in looking for housing in multiple languages, including Japanese, English, Chinese,
Korean, Vietnamese, and Nepali, and offers a wide choice of apartments for international students.

8-4. Change of Residence(Moving)

 When moving, the following procedures are necessary. If moving to another country, please allow for extra time to follow procedures.
Before moving, inform the landlord and real estate agency of your intention. Check to see if the contract has a clause that states "inform X months beforehand".

* Regarding the Procedure at the university after moving, please refer to the page of Change of student status.

8-1. 住居の紹介

8-2. 部屋を借りる人のためのガイドブック

8-3. 保証人代行システム(外国人留学生対象)

8-4. 転居(引越し)

8-1. 住居の紹介

8-2. 部屋を借りる人のためのガイドブック

8-3. 保証人代行システム(外国人留学生対象)

東洋大学は2018 年度より、株式会社グローバルトラストネットワークス(GTN)と覚書を締結して

8-4. 転居(引越し)

* 引越しをする前に、大家さんまたは不動産業者へ引越しを申し出ます。契約書に「○ヵ月前までに申し出ること」と記載してあるので確認しましょう。